Monday, October 28, 2013

An Eventful 4th Month...

Anna getting ready to feed her baby while I feed mine.
Baby girl did ok with the cereal...not terribly messy yay!

4 months old...she went to see the geneticists this month...looks like she is probably fine...I could do more test but I probably wont.

Gotta keep with tradition.
This baby girl learned how to roll over this month... all my kids rolled in their 4th month...kind of fun. I thought she might not do it, she never gets to be on the floor much for fear of the bull otherwise known as Cole...I think he is just starting to realize that she is a person not a toy.
Trying on her halloween costume.

This is what Anna wore on her first halloween but she was only one month at the time...kayla is 4 so we put her in it on the 1st day of October so we could get a pic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: